abbey

magali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
a second shot of the last weekend :

panoout1mre24ck.jpg

I like this photo! May be a little overexposed (those stones seem very bright at some places) and it would be nice to see the two paths connect on the bottom, but the photo is great! Great job!

anton980 said:
I like this photo! May be a little overexposed (those stones seem very bright at some places) and it would be nice to see the two paths connect on the bottom, but the photo is great! Great job!

thanks for your comments.
actually, I can't add the bottom to show the two paths' connection. But, I try to add it in The Gimp just to see ... I think it's really better, that's true !
And I modify the levels too.

panoout1m2re29wc.jpg

Krimad > Well, I don't really know if it's in use. We had to pay to visit it. So I think it's not.

I like it! Especially the second version. The paths connecting adds dramatically to the composition. I also like the perspective of the shot; it makes it look BIG. The one thing that stops my eye is that the building appears to be tilted slightly to the left. I'm not sure whether that's a perspective effect, a tilted horizon, or a leaning building, but it does catch. Of course, if it's a leaning building, then that's even better! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back