What's new

Abby Stract

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Landscape...portrait...or trash? C&C is always welcome. :mrgreen:
1.
8396553140_807754b9c7_b.jpg

2.
8395469371_cf98c18fd8_b.jpg
 
Portrait.
 
I like the landscape better. Although, after looking at it both ways (picture me rotating my head one way and the laptop the other) I would flip it. I felt like the darker tones being at the bottom anchored the shot a little better.

I'm curious what the subject was. At first I thought smoke, but the repeating patterns on the upper right (in landscape) look more like a saw blade.
 
The first one brings to mind a musical score, for some reason! I like it...
 
I like the first one best...it's very soothing, surreal alien planet sort of thing. There's a lot going on in there. Super.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
I like the landscape better. I would flip it. I felt like the darker tones being at the bottom anchored the shot a little better.
I'm curious what the subject was.
Here ya go. What do you think now? Are you sure you want to know what it is?:mrgreen:
8396553140_b619bcfac0_z.jpg
 
I think it is Abby's Tract. :pale:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
View attachment 33050

For the Indian audience :)
You know, I kinda like the brighter colors. But, I was going for more of a calming feel w/ the colors. Thanks for playing w/ the shot!

The first one brings to mind a musical score, for some reason! I like it...
Thanks, babe. I see your music idea, kinda looks like bars flowing.

I like the first one best...it's very soothing, surreal alien planet sort of thing. There's a lot going on in there. Super.
CHARLIE!! Where the hell have you been?!! Good to see you pop in! :mrgreen: Hope all is well. Thanks for the comment.
 
Here ya go. What do you think now? Are you sure you want to know what it is?:mrgreen:
8396553140_b619bcfac0_z.jpg

I do like that perspective better. And yes, I really do want to know what it is. To be honest, my mind is running a little wild with what you may have been 'playing' with. But if nothing else, I'll live vicariously through you. Lay it on us.
 
I'm going to be the wet blanket... Sorry mishele, these are not doing anything for me :( You've set your bar too high, so now we expect world beaters from you every time!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Here ya go. What do you think now? Are you sure you want to know what it is?:mrgreen:
8396553140_b619bcfac0_z.jpg

I do like that perspective better. And yes, I really do want to know what it is. To be honest, my mind is running a little wild with what you may have been 'playing' with. But if nothing else, I'll live vicariously through you. Lay it on us.
It's a glass vase. I'm still messing w/ some shots from a museum I was at back in Oct.

I'm going to be the wet blanket... Sorry mishele, these are not doing anything for me :( You've set your bar too high, so now we expect world beaters from you every time!
HATER!! LOL I love the good w/ the bad, friend!! This is not one of my favorite shots but I did feel it was different and had some qualities that I liked. I was hoping people would pick at it a little to see if they had the same issues I had. So, far not much feed back. Thanks for your comment, babe!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom