What's new

abstract attempt numero dos

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
906
Location
Northern Viriginia, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7754338716_a9b13bfcc5_c.jpg
 
That would be perfect for the themed gallery "Blue". I like it.
 
Are we playing "what's it?" Freq? Well, if you insist....

I suppose a butterfly could land here, sure :)
 
O common, abstract. PVC siding you render blueish. You can do better, than that.
 
timor said:
O common, abstract. PVC siding you render blueish. You can do better, than that.

Yes, eventually. It is only my second attempt at any thing like this. Thanks though.
 
timor said:
O common, abstract. PVC siding you render blueish. You can do better, than that.

Yes, eventually. It is only my second attempt at any thing like this. Thanks though.
Yeah...sorry. I was too... whatever.
Abstract is one of the hardest thing in photography cause camera is built to record reality in detail and abstract should be rather independent of that. Not easy.
 
I was going to say the same thing. Wood siding, or vinyl made to look like wood. This is a detail shot that you might expect to see in a Sherwin Willams paint store.

I wouldn't consider this abstract because I can clearly tell what it is. When I think of something abstract, I think of something that I have to ponder and try to figure out what it is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom