craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 11, 2006 #1 Let me know any and all thoughts. Bridge BrideBeam BridgeShadow BridgeX
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2006 #2 I like #1 the most.
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! Sometimes the initial reaction to the subject is the best.
russrom TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 350 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Beach Va.; Jacksonville Fl.; Fallon Nv. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2006 #4 #3 for me. I like the POV and the shadows are great! (cool bridge)
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I think this is a cool bridge as well. Known as Swinging Bridge. This is the improvement on the old bridge that went down in 1920.
I think this is a cool bridge as well. Known as Swinging Bridge. This is the improvement on the old bridge that went down in 1920.
C Carroll1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Nov 12, 2006 #6 Cool shots! I like the 1st and 3rd images. The shadowing and lines are lovely.
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks!!!!