What's new

abstract color photos for comments

runner2541

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$eye2.webp$IMG_1337_2_3_2_3.webp$IMG_3107_2.webp$red eye.webp
 
First ones awesome. I could see that being hung on a wall if it were a bit more centered. The little thing in the top left corner kinda blows it.
The secomd would be cool if it were less noisey.
Last two are kinda meh
 
#1 - looks like an eye, or a space ship, it is kind of interesting
#2 - Does nothing for me
#3 - The shape is harmonious, but it looks flat, it is missing something
#4 - my favorite, it has movement, I like the perspective.

the technical aspect, I leave to the pros!
 
Thanks for the feedback! Definitely helps. I'm going to reshoot them all eventually.
 
That first one jumped out at me, I posted one very similar today. So for that reason, I like it.

The last two are interesting, but the second doesn't do much for me. I like the curving lines in the last two a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom