What's new

Abstract color

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing with colors on a cd and came up with this.

$Untitled-12webresized.webp
 
:-) Reminds me of two ET's kissing when I look at it. lol. Its what I saw from the larger image when toying with crops.

all started from this image.

$_MG_5216.webp
 
Are you playing with prisms? Interesting.
 
Are you playing with prisms? Interesting.

No, I zoomed in on a cd, that light pattern was showing on a cd laying on my dresser so I decided to shoot it. Used a 50mm 1.8 and got as close as I could, only cropped a small amount off edges to get the original starting image.

7D 50mm 1.8
2.0 sec; f/22; ISO 100

The end result was this first larger image in this post...which I made various crops of to get different patterns. I also made some circle thingys that I didn't really care for, images 2 and 3.

As you can see, with the final larger image...there are many possibilities for crops with something like that. I rent a room in a house and it's quite small...so I am limited and have to get creative sometimes to find things to shoot. lol

I'll just post 'em all. Feel free to crop up and play with it if you like.

$Untitled-11web-resized.webp




$Untitled-1web.webp




$Untitled-3web.webp




$Untitled-7webresized.webp




$Untitled-9webresized.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom