What's new

Abstract Condensation Grid Pattern Caused by...?

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are two abstracts shot on the same day of condensation on the greenhouse roof.
Wondering what caused the grid on the first one? I didn't see it until I viewed it against the black background on Flickr.

I've searched the forum and Google and neither gave me the answer. The closest I found was caused by high ISO. Wondering if it was because it was so bright?
Shot settings:

1/2000
F16
ISO 100
C&C always welcome and appreciated.


Trapped Light by Judi Smelko, on Flickr



Black Water by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
I don't see anything in the first one.
 
I don't see it here but when I view it in Flickr's viewer against the black background I see it.
 
Whatever you see I don't see, but that second one is seriously freakin' cool. :lol:
 
:) Thanks Manaheim.
If I tip my laptop it gets really pronounced ... I hope I'm not the only one that can see it lol
 
It probably has something to do with the compression of the image on Flickr
 
It probably has something to do with the compression of the image on Flickr
I do believe you are correct! Phew!
I checked the local copy and I don't see it, I had a moment of ZOMG what is THAT? Is my camera ok ??? lol
 
I really like the second one. Nice work
 
Thanks Demers :)
 
Thank you Frequency :)
 
# 2 ...looks like black lava...really cool
 
Thanks Killbill :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom