What's new

Abstract in Kolors

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
20040102-IMG_0233.jpg


20040102-IMG_0233B.jpg
 
Nice composition and nice colours, but what is it? I assume it is flower and I want to try it one day.
 
Nice composition and nice colours, but what is it? I assume it is flower and I want to try it one day.

My first thought was paper lanterns or some other paper thing. :)

I really like these though. There's a few people on the boards that I get excited when I see a new thread by them, and you are definately one of them, thor. Your stuff is always good.
 
it was from decorations setup in the lobby of a prominent hotel

I was underneath one of them shooting upwards

These were on the ceiling, looks like they were dressing up the lights

thanks for looking
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom