M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #1
E everlastingphotography TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #2 i love abstract photography GREAT shot!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Wonderful texture photo with good colours! Nice detail of the graffiti along your way! I have a nitpick, of course, what with the red snail being cropped into on the right and at the bottom, but hey, niggling old woman I am ... never mind me.
Wonderful texture photo with good colours! Nice detail of the graffiti along your way! I have a nitpick, of course, what with the red snail being cropped into on the right and at the bottom, but hey, niggling old woman I am ... never mind me.