What's new

abstract overexposure

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$o stone 041513.webp
 
Cool. I see a fire breathing dragon. :thumbup:
 
I too see a horse, or maybe a wannabe unicorn.

It's fantismilyfantastical.

I also see figures within the shading that I prefer not to address out right, perhaps it's just a byproduct of a late night, no sleep, a few adult beverages and some scripts.
 
I see a man and woman back to back.
 
Is this a Rorschach test?

Isn't every abstract or semi-abstract photo?

Thanks for all the comments. I guess it looked like some sort of animal skull to me, although I haven't sat and stared at it late at night like TATTRAT and Tiller ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom