BTGMBN TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 1 Location Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2012 #1 Would apreciate your comments!
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2012 #2 Very well seen and composed; neat lines and reflections. Perhaps the image could use some more contrast. I think it's screaming to be converted into B&W, but that might just be me.
Very well seen and composed; neat lines and reflections. Perhaps the image could use some more contrast. I think it's screaming to be converted into B&W, but that might just be me.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2012 #3 Crop some off the top and I'd make the right building plumb. I'd try black and white, too.
Erica. TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2012 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Location Portland, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2012 #4 Mike Lamb said: Crop some off the top and I'd make the right building plumb. I'd try black and white, too. Click to expand... My thoughts exactly. Pretty cool looking though.
Mike Lamb said: Crop some off the top and I'd make the right building plumb. I'd try black and white, too. Click to expand... My thoughts exactly. Pretty cool looking though.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Cool find, but I agree with all that has been said above. Please let's see the result after you worked on this some more, will you?
Cool find, but I agree with all that has been said above. Please let's see the result after you worked on this some more, will you?
BTGMBN TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 1 Location Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thank you for your kind comments. Here is the result...feel free to comment and/or edit.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2012 #7 Nice! B&W needs more contrast!