mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2005 #2 that's a real abstract... damn... there's a plane up there!!
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2005 #3 if it wasnt for the plane, i probably wouldnt like it. the plane totally adds to it though
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 Mar 13, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #4 ^thx guys for your honnest opion, its wierd some ppl hate that pic but some ppl tell me its awesome! personaly i like it but i could work on it! thx again and other opinions are welcome
^thx guys for your honnest opion, its wierd some ppl hate that pic but some ppl tell me its awesome! personaly i like it but i could work on it! thx again and other opinions are welcome
N Niki TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2004 Messages 1,041 Reaction score 3 Location Sweden Mar 13, 2005 #5 I think it is really cool. I like it with or without the plane.
J JohnMD TPF Noob! Joined Feb 10, 2005 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Mar 13, 2005 #6 Its a really strange image - but I like it. I like the plane and the way that soft cloud formation in the top right balances with the angles towards the bottom left.
Its a really strange image - but I like it. I like the plane and the way that soft cloud formation in the top right balances with the angles towards the bottom left.
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2005 #7 Nice timing with the plane. It's strange but that tiny object really adds something to the photograph, although I can't tell what.
Nice timing with the plane. It's strange but that tiny object really adds something to the photograph, although I can't tell what.
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 Jul 12, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #8 ^the funny thing is that When I took the picture I didn't know the plane was there. oh well!