Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2010 #1
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2010 #2 nice lines josh, I also like the colour. I'm a bit iffy about the shininess of the material, gives it an odd feeling. Did you try and BW?
nice lines josh, I also like the colour. I'm a bit iffy about the shininess of the material, gives it an odd feeling. Did you try and BW?
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 bigtwinky said: Did you try and BW? Click to expand... No, I haven't... On one hand, I think it might be too flat - but on the other hand, it could be pretty interesting. Thanks for the suggestion.
bigtwinky said: Did you try and BW? Click to expand... No, I haven't... On one hand, I think it might be too flat - but on the other hand, it could be pretty interesting. Thanks for the suggestion.
T tjones8611 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 0 Location Chattanooga, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2010 #4 I like it, even with the shineyness, it adds another dimension of lines
Jankster TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 334 Reaction score 0 Location NoHo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2010 #5 very cool. i really like this