Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2011 #1
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 4, 2011 #2 I like the colors and the appearance of depth but the grain is killing it for me.
AUG19 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2011 Messages 313 Reaction score 18 Location Craigleith, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 4, 2011 #3 The Persistence of Memory (Redux).
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Love it........it has great color and it keeps my interest! My eye is easily taken through the shot!! Keep them coming!! I'm enjoying your abstracts!!
Love it........it has great color and it keeps my interest! My eye is easily taken through the shot!! Keep them coming!! I'm enjoying your abstracts!!
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks all. The Persitence of Memory. That's pretty observant. This is where it started. One thing leads to another.
Thanks all. The Persitence of Memory. That's pretty observant. This is where it started. One thing leads to another.
Foxman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2009 Messages 193 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2011 #7 Hmm, I was guessing clouds until I saw your original. I like abstract personally, nice work.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2011 #8 Good work! I had assumed it was a very damaged metal surface.
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2011 #9 It reminds me of the fly-by scenes in 2001.