What's new

abstract

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign111411.jpg
 
I like it. The pareidolia wiring in my primitive brain sees two opposing, non-human faces.
 
I like it. The pareidolia wiring in my primitive brain sees two opposing, non-human faces.

I will have to google this word, as I have no clue what it means and yet I must have the same wiring, because I see the same thing :lol:
 
We all have it. It's what makes us see faces in grilled cheese sandwiches, clouds, flames, etc..
 
Thanks, guys! I didn't know that word for it, but I do it all the time. This one I saw as two sea creatures, for some reason. Amazing what you can find on the side of a garbage can!
 
Fun shot Ken! I sat here an staring at it for awhile and found a lot of faces and shapes. Very interesting!!
 
Thanks, Mishele and Arne - glad you enjoyed it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom