What's new

abstract

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
abs020212.jpg
 
Hmm, reminds of something from the Group of Seven.

Interesting - I thought of it as a sort of landscape myself. Thanks for the comment.
 
This time-at least for me- this is a roaring success :thumbsup:

Regards :D
 
Thanks Frequency.
 
I can't tell you if I like it or not.....lol I do know that it holds my attention. I seem to pull the thread up and just search the shot out. So I guess it's a win.....=)
 
I can't tell you if I like it or not.....lol I do know that it holds my attention. I seem to pull the thread up and just search the shot out. So I guess it's a win.....=)

If it keeps you looking I guess it works. Thanks.
 
I think I agree with Mishele.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom