A Abstract TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2005 Messages 258 Reaction score 2 Location UK Nov 1, 2005 #1 Colour spectrum I like and don't like at the same time, you?
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 1, 2005 #2 Yes, and no :mrgreen: I like the bright colors, but I don't like that it's kinda fuzzy. Sharp would just make it more eye friendly.
Yes, and no :mrgreen: I like the bright colors, but I don't like that it's kinda fuzzy. Sharp would just make it more eye friendly.
A Abstract TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2005 Messages 258 Reaction score 2 Location UK Nov 2, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 true! will have a rethink laters LOL
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 2, 2005 #4 i agree. colors are vibrant, but the blur distracts.
A Abstract TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2005 Messages 258 Reaction score 2 Location UK Nov 2, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 It was handheld and i shake LOL so that prob explains it will try again with my tripod later and see what happens...
It was handheld and i shake LOL so that prob explains it will try again with my tripod later and see what happens...