Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 2, 2006 #1 A shot I took today of some stairs...
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2006 #2 Good one :thumbup:
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 2, 2006 #3 awesome
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2006 #4 I like it! Good eye. What is it anyway? Looks like some kind of fence with a canyon or something behind...
I like it! Good eye. What is it anyway? Looks like some kind of fence with a canyon or something behind...
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Heres a different view, the first shot is the top step of the stairway. The stairs are going down to the bottom of a gorge. Thanks again everyone! -Joe
Heres a different view, the first shot is the top step of the stairway. The stairs are going down to the bottom of a gorge. Thanks again everyone! -Joe
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 3, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 At first I wondered "Stairs?????" Then I got it... and now your newest addition to this thread explains it all. Nice abstract! I like it!
At first I wondered "Stairs?????" Then I got it... and now your newest addition to this thread explains it all. Nice abstract! I like it!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 3, 2006 #7 I like the last one a lot =)
Diamond TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 349 Reaction score 6 Jan 3, 2006 #8 Loved the first one most!!
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2006 #9 Love it! Had no idea what it was until I read your text. :thumbup:
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks Lafoto, Verbal, Diamond, Mohain, your comments are greatly appreciated! -Joe