What's new

Accidential ISO3200 + daytime + backlit car = ...

Alan92RTTT

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
318
Reaction score
40
Location
Madison Heights, Mi
I accidentally left the camera set to ISO 3200 from the night prior and found what I think is a cool picture.


p187028419-3.jpg
 
Just a shame there is a car in the way
 
yeah, high ISO desaturation is a cool look sometimes. When I'm shooting street while just walking, i usually shoot at 1600, so that I don't have to worry about blurry pictures (a little noise in street is sometimes actually a good thing, and I usually make street B+W anyway). But there have definitely been a few I left in color because I liked the high ISO desaturation look. It's such a mild effect it's kind of hard to mimic in post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom