Actions

sdesha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright I love actions, but want to make my own...I have a style that I like and have a batch of pictures I want to edit the same way, Does anyone know a good link for making Actions in PSE? I have searched and searched and no luck, so please dont say google it...Cause I tried that...haha..

please and thank ya...:heart:

no, I am meaning by Actions you instal that do the extra work easy...haha...I want to make my own...:lol: there like a plug in....

I dont think I can make them in PSE. dang it...I love my MAC and my PC is broke and wont be able to them on normal PS...dang it...haha....blah! well if anyone know if you can that would be great...haha

you just open the actions window.. hit record, do the action to one picture.. hit the stop button on the action.. then its done.. select your next picture, click on the action, and hit play

you just open the actions window.. hit record, do the action to one picture.. hit the stop button on the action.. then its done.. select your next picture, click on the action, and hit play

but thats for CS's or PS7 right? not elements...elements is the only one i have on my MAC computer...my PC crashed casue well its a PC...haha...I can not find an Action button on PSE6...

Okay, then where's your action button?

Lets see...I down load the action

then

Library\Application Support\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\6.0\Photo Creations\Photo Effects

then

hard drive>library>application support>Photoshop Elements>Locale and delete mediadatabase.db3 ---- Deleting the old mediadatabase and creating a new one.

They are stored in the filter menu...want to get smart with me some more?...
I run a MAC! so if any of that is confusing ya...again I have photoshop elements 6 on my mac...my CS3 program is on my PC which is crashed because thats what PC do. So if I had it then I could do the play button.

Elements was never designed to do this. I have heard of people hacking something together, but you need to get your CS3 machine working if you want to be able to do this.

If you have CS3 for your PC, Call Adobe, they have a migration program that may alow you to change for free.

Most reactions

Back