Adobe Lightroom

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm interested in Adobe Lightroom and am petty sure that someone in the forum utilizes the software? I currently 'touch' images through my d80's raw functions or with Adobe Photoshop CS2... of which both are pretty powerful tools. But I'm curious to know what ability lightroom has and if it's worth the investment.

I've seen the movie on Adobe's website, which is pretty informative... but was hoping to get your advice and opinions.

Uses almost I believe the same engine as the latest ACR engine so using CS2 you'll be able to see more or less what it's capable of.

Using Lightroom is altogether far quicker. The easy batch amendments and speed of action is amazing.

I use Lightroom and then if I need to I use Ps for some final adjustments.

Lightroom has taken hours off my workflow.

lightroom is really awesome. Though, it can't replace photoshop. It does save me time though usually.

Lightroom is when you need to go through Color Correction and quick adjustments of a few hundred images in 5 minutes. It's a waste of money to open up single images in lightroom.

Also try Apple Aperture it is also free for a 30 day download, I tried both on the 30 day trial and did a side by side comparison, I preferred Aperture but I run a Mac and seemed to be a better fit and with a Workflow action pack it does all I need so far for a photo program. I also have PS CS3 but for my photos it is rarely used.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back