Adobe photoshop CS3 questions

Flyingkidjoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I Have had it for about 6 months now, or so. And I haven't really learned how to add a water mark, anyone tell me how?

I was also wondering how I can make panoramic pictures with CS3.

I've also heard you can make a very good monochrome picture with Adobe. I'm not sure if I already have made them. or I haven't. Maybe I don't really understand what a monochrome picture is....

This is not a step by step. If you need that I can do that for you.

Open your picture.

Create a new layer.

Add your text or image to the new layer.

Change the "opacity" on the new layer until it looks as you would like.

Either flatten or save a copy.

Viola. Watermark. There are 12 other ways that I know of. :)

Monochrome? Meaning B&W or cross processed looking? Cyanoprint?
Yup yup yup.

Curves are your friends. Learn them. :)

Pick up scott Kelbys book. Trust me you will be glad you did.

you could make a brush with your logo/design, rhen everytime you want to add the watermark, you select that brush

Oooh. Good one. Didnt think of that one. Real fast. Ya ya ya. Likey.

Nice! Thanks guys. I love Adobe. You can almost do anything. And I have read a lot of books on photography. Like 6 or 7. Just because I was bored. lol. But I want the Adobe photoshop CS3 guide book. The book that is 60$ But I can't get myself to drop that much on a book..

I checked them and they don't have it... It's sad.

I figure I will ask on forums and look on youtube to find out how to do things here and there. I've already learned a lot about editing. But every day I learn more. And I'm amazed how I messed pictures up 6 months ago. lol

Ok, so you dropped $600 on software but you won't spring $6o for a book to to learn how to se it?
I would sugest you look for a copy of Scott Kelby Photoshop CS3 For Photographers, you should be able to get it on Amazon for around $30 and you will learn alot from it

You can find lots of photography books in half-price/used book stores. I only have Elements, but Photoshop books work perfectly.

Julie King is another author - her book are just as easy to digest as Kelby.

I'm trying to save money now. So ^0 dollars is a bit right now. I'm trying to save 4k.

Ok, so you dropped $600 on software but you won't spring $6o for a book to to learn how to se it?
I would sugest you look for a copy of Scott Kelby Photoshop CS3 For Photographers, you should be able to get it on Amazon for around $30 and you will learn alot from it

Most reactions

Back