What's new

Adorama Slinger Bag

Browncoat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
195
Reaction score
38
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I initially purchased 2 bags for my gear. As it happens, I like my other one better because it's backpack style.

This bag is literally brand new. It's never even left my house...I even still have the original shipping box, including the Adorama branded packaging bubbles! The bag I have is the grey/black color. I won't bore everyone with the gory details of the bag, you can check them out here:

Adorama Slinger

It sells for $60 new, plus shipping from Adorama. I am offering it here for $50, including shipping. I will consider PayPal offers only.
 
Last edited:
SOLD!
 
Thank you!
The bag arrived today and is really nice! It didn't look like it was that big, but it's very roomy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom