What's new

Adrift

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p720408666-4.jpg
 
hmm...

this is pretty cool, but my eyes keep looking at te horizon above the birds

perhaps you could try bringing the highlights down to MAYBE draw some more attention to the ice, though im not sure if that would work

it's still a really cool image

it might just be me though...
 
Very pretty. Love the unexpected birds near the horizon.
 
this is pretty cool, but my eyes keep looking at te horizon above the birds
That's exactly what Captain Edward John Smith said to one of the sailors before his boat ceased to be ;)

Thanks for the feedback, guys.
 
I like the way the birds balance the ice. I also caught myself looking over the birds, though, so I have to agree a bit here with marmots. Still, great shot!
 
I like the over exposures... that makes it Heaven-like to which Earthy creatures like us cannot stare into.... Great going.... i wonder where on Earth you capture all these... :thumbsup:

The swimming birds at distance takes this image to a different level
 
I like the way the picture guides my eyes from the ice up and to the left to the birds and then out into the horizon into infinity. I'd like it a little more if it was a little darker but as far as the composition, I have no complaints. Nice shot.
 
i wonder where on Earth you capture all these... :thumbsup:
The province where I live is now what you'd call a tourist mecca, but it does suprise you with beautiful scenes like this sometimes :)

Thanks all for your feedback, I appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom