Barsoomian187
TPF Noob!
Hi Guys,
New memeber here.
I recentlly upgraded my Canon EOS 300D to a 7D with a EFS 17-55mm. (wow what a difference)
Anyway i am looking into getting a tripod to get those sharper crisper shots etc but am not sure what exactly to go for.
I do some travel, mostly for work and would be looking for something compact, light but capable of supporting the weight.
I am guessing i need carbon.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?
Also are the Tripod Legs and Heads inter-changeable accross manufacturers?
Thanks,
DTS
New memeber here.
I recentlly upgraded my Canon EOS 300D to a 7D with a EFS 17-55mm. (wow what a difference)
Anyway i am looking into getting a tripod to get those sharper crisper shots etc but am not sure what exactly to go for.
I do some travel, mostly for work and would be looking for something compact, light but capable of supporting the weight.
I am guessing i need carbon.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?
Also are the Tripod Legs and Heads inter-changeable accross manufacturers?
Thanks,
DTS