Litespeed
TPF Noob!
Here is a picture of an African Eagle I took at the zoo.
Last edited:
That's the whole point of C&C...to point out the faults or problems in a shot so that the shooter will learn from them and grow as a photographer. If we all just said that every picture looked great no one would really benefit from C&C. It's really hard for most people to give themselves honest C&C because they're biased...that's why they ask for C&C from others who will give them unbiased C&C and help them to see things they themselves ignore.its not bad at all, a great shot, you should be proud, alot of people on here just focus on the negatives...
its not bad at all, a great shot, you should be proud, alot of people on here just focus on the negatives...so dont worry about it)

its not bad at all, a great shot, you should be proud, alot of people on here just focus on the negatives...so dont worry about it)
No, it's not an awful shot. But it's not fantastic either.
Should the OP be proud of it? Sure.
But the OP will learn a lot more when the "bad" stuff is pointed out.
eh...like Samanax said.
Ok, I understand the C & C part, but I also like to hear the positive. Can anyone tell me what the really good points of the shot are?
I think if I heard the actual good points first and then someone tells me the points I need to work on that would help me more. I tend to be sensitive.