M myPOV TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2009 Messages 47 Reaction score 1 Location Fairfax CA U.S.A. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2009 #1
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2009 #2 Freaking awesome!!!!!! But i'm a sucker for cloud and weather shots, so I may be bias.
M myPOV TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2009 Messages 47 Reaction score 1 Location Fairfax CA U.S.A. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 pugnacious33 said: Freaking awesome!!!!!! But i'm a sucker for cloud and weather shots, so I may be bias. Click to expand... Thank you, I'm blessed to live in an area where I have some great "cloud veiws". This one I accidently happened on when coming outside for a cigarette break.
pugnacious33 said: Freaking awesome!!!!!! But i'm a sucker for cloud and weather shots, so I may be bias. Click to expand... Thank you, I'm blessed to live in an area where I have some great "cloud veiws". This one I accidently happened on when coming outside for a cigarette break.