What's new

After The Storm

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
491
Reaction score
65
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$after_the_storm_by_samspade1941-d593cbo.webp
 
The light is mysterious and radiating its rays being captured well.
 
Wow! So very beautiful and well composed!
 
Thank you both I am honored for the kind words.
 
nice!

we had a big thunderstorm this past friday. as i drove home after the storm, i noticed that the late-afternoon sun gave the buildings an odd golden color. the sky was still dark with storm clouds and there was a brilliant rainbow right over my head. but where was my camera? you guessed it. at home. sigh …
 
I love storms some of the best subjects in the world to photograph IMO are storms I find some really interesting colors that develop in them .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom