What's new

After today's shoot we did a little urban exploring...

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
1,380
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was looking down into a collapsed railway tunnel
8196958545_a095d2f578.jpg


Not the worlds greatest photo by far, but I just loved the doors and the iron door hanging open
8198050404_7dcd14e264.jpg


This was the only one I really kind of liked...
8197968250_205e7c2334.jpg
 
I like the rust & textures on the door photo. The shoe one makes we wonder about its life and I like the low light that accents part of the shoe & the knot on the board.
 
#1: i like the colors.... but the blurred things towards the top is a bit distracting
#2:Really liked; it requires a one degree rotation clockwise
#3: An outstanding work; the best of the three; i feel this much light only, it should have

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom