What's new

Aftermath of a Storm - C&C Attempt No. 2

gmledbetter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Danville, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hopefully this one works.

1.
4701712115_95df5cc93e.jpg


2.
4701696253_797ffa2114.jpg


3.
4702293926_427c6d8942.jpg


4.
4701673199_7ba859a389.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nope links no workie for me... sorry.

Its working now. You fixed her up. :)

Nice shots by the way. :)
 
Last edited:
my favs are #3 and #4 they are simply awesome....#1 i like it but the horizon seems tilted to me ....they are a nice bunch :thumbup:
 
Now I see all 4 haha.

And I do like them all, and will agree, #3 is amazing
 
Love the first two. Really nice. Third one seems a tad over processed. I like the rainbow but I'm not sure it works in dead centre of the frame. Could be me.
 
#'s 1,2,3 are Awesome.
But I would like to see #3 without flash.
#4 is interesting.
 
1. Too dark overall for me.

2. Again too dark, idea is good.

3. Awesome, love the composition and the detail on the underside of the cloud, only drawback would be the overexposure on the horizon, tricky to balance. I also quite like the detail in the road by using the flash and the leading lines.

4. Is good, you mentioned the rainbow in the middle, but I wonder if a different crop would work better.

Maybe like this?

lmiybwr6.jpg


As opposed too

4701673199_7ba859a389.jpg


I would also like to see larger versions if possible?
 
Last edited:
The third one is awesome. I love the effect. Very end-of-the-world.

The first one is pretty sweet too.

I would have exposed the wire slightly more in the second one, but I understand it's a trade-off because of limited dynamic range.

The fourth one seems kinda out of place. Pretty mundane when compared to the first three.
 
As with ...take the shot!, I didn't really like the flash in the foreground, so I messed around with photoshop a bit.

4705034293_73f604ef08.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom