What's new

Aftermath

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
9
Location
Kankakee,IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a view I captured while beginning my vacation. This is just a few miles south east of the Garden of the God's in Southern Illinois. C/C welcome and thank you for viewing.


Aftermath.jpg
 
It's interesting. I like the contrast between the sky and the grass, but I feel like the tree thingy in the corner is distracting and weird. I'd play around with cropping and see if you can get rid of some of it without cutting too much out of the sky and grass.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom