What's new

Afurada

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
act905175.jpg
 
I like it :)
I wish the rope wasn't there though.
 
love the reflection.
 
Actually i liked it. Critiquing, i wanted a better distinction where the boat ends and reflection starts


Regards:D
 
Nice shot. I like the rope
 
I like it... tell me there's a warm beach nearby and they serve drinks with umbrellas in them.
 
I like it... tell me there's a warm beach nearby and they serve drinks with umbrellas in them.

In fact there is such a beach and a nice sea food restaurante as well ;)
 
Thank you all for your opinions.
 
I really like it including the rope. The rope represents the bridge between the boat and the land, so it works in my opinion. If anything, frequency's suggestion about some definition between the hull and its shadow has some merit, but even without it, it still works for me.
 
Thank you Joel. I also do agree with Freq, but decided this way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom