What's new

Aged Photographer

F.O.V.92 92

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
956
Reaction score
1,391
Location
California USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aloha, I'm an 84year old photographer. In my early years I did "Street" in and around London (Fleet Street was the place to be) Thereafter did weddings and other challenges. Now fully retired and somewhat disabled. I use a mobility scooter to get around our apartment gardens and do a mixture of macro, color and general floral photography.. I have a nice collection of Leica, Panasonic and a few third party lenses that I use with my digital Leica CL, Lumix S5/28-70mm Vario Elmarit ASPH SL (Favorite Lens) and not forgetting my D-Lux7.. 😎..
 
Welcome! Its cool your style has adapted and changed to reflect your life. I'm not enough of a gear nerd to know much about your equipment, but I know something is special if it says "Leica" or "Zeiss" on it.
 
Welcome! Its cool your style has adapted and changed to reflect your life. I'm not enough of a gear nerd to know much about your equipment, but I know something is special if it says "Leica" or "Zeiss" on it.
🍻
 
Shoot anywhere, anytime, anyhow you can.
 
Aloha, I'm an 84year old photographer. In my early years I did "Street" in and around London (Fleet Street was the place to be) Thereafter did weddings and other challenges. Now fully retired and somewhat disabled. I use a mobility scooter to get around our apartment gardens and do a mixture of macro, color and general floral photography.. I have a nice collection of Leica, Panasonic and a few third party lenses that I use with my digital Leica CL, Lumix S5/28-70mm Vario Elmarit ASPH SL (Favorite Lens) and not forgetting my D-Lux7.. 😎..
Welcome to the Forum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom