D850
f/5.6
ISO 400
1/2000 Sec
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20190420-untitled-87-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

I think a graduated fill from the bottom to about mid grill might help.

Nothing better then a truck, old ones, new ones, they all have their appeal for me. May be wrong but it looks a lot like a 45 Chevy 1-1/2 ton "farm truck". Based on the fact that the front tires are inflated, and the headlights appear clear, I have to wonder if it's still running?

IMO the mat look works well, as Bulldurham mentioned I'd probably burn down the bright spots on the ground and the distractions in the background just a tad. The only real issue I have is with the vertical position of the the truck. The "weighting" as cropped appears top heavy making it feel unbalanced to me. Moving the center focal point down, to just below the center line of the image will ground it causing it to appear to move forward in the frame. Was there something above that prevented you from having more space above?

Nice pic! I like the rough texture the foreground brings to the picture, it compliments the roughness of the truck. The reflections in the headlights are real nice, a close-up of one of them would be interesting to see.

As smoke stated above, the subject needs more breathing room at the top.

Also I think that the HDR or Detail Extraction filter you seem to have used has removed any blacks from the image making it appear rather flat and dull.

upload_2019-4-24_22-29-55.png

As mentioned above, some deeper blacks would"punch it up"

After closer inspection I can see you in the left (looking at the pic) headlight. Just saying, not judging.

Most reactions

Back