Air Brakes applied

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Grey Heron spotted me at he came into land- he almost looks surprised :) Grey cold day as usual

Sony a9 + Sony 200-600mm G lens

LicJPFw.jpg

Les :)

Great capture!

That's a fantastic image but since your blind isn't working you should hide in the water like a navy frog man, perhaps. :wink-6:

Nice shot!
Thank you Jeff :)
That's a fantastic image but since your blind isn't working you should hide in the water like a navy frog man, perhaps. :wink-6:
No Blind , I was sat on a log in plain sight- I was wearing camo though with woodland directly behind me He saw me as I raised the camera to get the image - Glad you liked the shot Kirk, Thank you Buddy

Thank you Jeff :)

No Blind , I was sat on a log in plain sight- I was wearing camo though with woodland directly behind me He saw me as I raised the camera to get the image - Glad you liked the shot Kirk, Thank you Buddy

I see. I just assumed you were in your blind and decided to make a funny. I didn't think you would go for getting in that freezing water. :wink-6:

I see. I just assumed you were in your blind and decided to make a funny. I didn't think you would go for getting in that freezing water. :wink-6:
Oh I see- No way as there was a thin film of ICE on the water 1st thing and I left my Frogman suit in my truck :)

Most reactions

Back