ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Nov 5, 2006 #1 Photo taken with phone cam (Nokia 6600) in the airport El Prat, Barcelona. Greetings from Spain.
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 #2 great shot
HoboSyke No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2005 Messages 1,051 Reaction score 7 Location Sydney - Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 #3 Fully great shot!! I have the same phone, I wish i could produce shots like this out of it! lol!! Well done!!
Fully great shot!! I have the same phone, I wish i could produce shots like this out of it! lol!! Well done!!
C Carroll1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Nov 5, 2006 #4 I am going to have to start using my phone cam! This is wonderful, love the composition, tone and lines leading you into the image.
I am going to have to start using my phone cam! This is wonderful, love the composition, tone and lines leading you into the image.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 #5 Very nice vintage look to the image. Eric
K KenCo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 25, 2006 Messages 518 Reaction score 0 Location North East UK Nov 5, 2006 #6 Cool shot, great moody feel.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 #7 I'm diggin the vintage look.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 #8 I always admire your work Love the process on this one!
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 #9 wow great results from a phone cam!.... good work :thumbsup:
Weaving Wax TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 678 Reaction score 0 Location U.S. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 #10 Thats amazing..