What's new

Airport life

Definitely eye catching. For some reason I think it needs a little more contrast. The computer guy looks orange (strange, I know, considering it's B&W). Maybe it's because there are no shadows at all on his face, and it looks too smooth, not sure.
But having said all that, again, I like it, and it is eye catching, makes one pause when looking at it, even if I'm not too sure why.
 
Definitely eye catching. For some reason I think it needs a little more contrast. The computer guy looks orange (strange, I know, considering it's B&W). Maybe it's because there are no shadows at all on his face, and it looks too smooth, not sure.
But having said all that, again, I like it, and it is eye catching, makes one pause when looking at it, even if I'm not too sure why.


Thanks I did a super fast edit while sitting here . This one I went back and cleaned up a bit . Thanks again . BTW crappy day to fly . LOL



Delayed 2 by mannyher1, on Flickr
 
I like it :thumbup:.
His face looks a little more in-line with his age now, not too smooth and flat. Maybe even a tad more shadow and contrast on his face? Not sure.
 
Reminds me so much of our flying, delaying, waiting..running around, eating, reading...at the airport. Such is life at times...
Absolutely. Got here at 7 am today and boarding at 12:15....such is life.

But hey in about 1/2 hour I'll be flying through the sky in a chair. [emoji12]
 
I hate this photo because it conjures up such terrible memories! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom