What's new

Airshow

awesome....they r so clear ...what equipment did u have if u dont mind me asking
 
Thanks :)

I used either a canon 7D or 5Dmk3 for these, with a 70-200 or 400 f5.6L lens

You can click on the photos to link to larger shots
 
They're nice and sharp. I know you didn't ask for C&C but just a suggestion.... Stopped props are no good.. Slow the shutter down.
 
Marco, great images, thanks for sharing. I would suggest that you might consider numbering your images in your postings as it makes it a lot easier for reviewers and others to refer to specific images. Thanks.

I have a question about the fourth one - it looks like an old de Havilland Vampire - is it? If it is, then I am surprised and impressed, as these were WW II jets and I didn't think that there would be any of them still flying.

______________________
WesternGuy
 
They're nice and sharp. I know you didn't ask for C&C but just a suggestion.... Stopped props are no good.. Slow the shutter down.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm not a huge fan of totally blurred props, but I do agree that these should have been slowed down an inch or two.
 
Those are great shots, I used to attend air shows with my Dad as he is into the aircraft. It is nice to see some clear photos of them. :)
 
Marco, great images, thanks for sharing. I would suggest that you might consider numbering your images in your postings as it makes it a lot easier for reviewers and others to refer to specific images. Thanks.

I have a question about the fourth one - it looks like an old de Havilland Vampire - is it? If it is, then I am surprised and impressed, as these were WW II jets and I didn't think that there would be any of them still flying.

______________________
WesternGuy

Yep, an old Vampire in RNZAF colours. I think the RNZAF keeps this one going, and gets loaned out to the local airshows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom