binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2013 #1 Alcove by Binga63, on Flickr
baja2013 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 3 Location Sarajevo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2013 #2 Good concept, although I would take other angle. Anyway good photo!
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2013 #3 try it in B&W, I think you'll like it.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2013 #4 Big thumbs up from me. I suggest trying a horizontal flip you'll end up with a very strong leading line and what I think is a better path for the eye to wander around the image.
Big thumbs up from me. I suggest trying a horizontal flip you'll end up with a very strong leading line and what I think is a better path for the eye to wander around the image.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2013 #5 Yeah, B&W, definitely.