AlienBees B800, Soft Boxes, Light Stands for Sale!

I snagged the last AB + stand. Not really worried about it since Burgh got his. Just sittin' tight.

Just wait for it guys. It will arrive, Burgh got his. I on the other hand haven't, but it really doesn't matter whether I get it or not.. Paypal will be refunding me. If it arrives, I'll just pay him back or let paypal do it for me. I guess the reason for the delay (if he did ship my order) is that because I'm in Canada.

Just wait for it guys. It will arrive, Burgh got his. I on the other hand haven't, but it really doesn't matter whether I get it or not.. Paypal will be refunding me. If it arrives, I'll just pay him back or let paypal do it for me. I guess the reason for the delay (if he did ship my order) is that because I'm in Canada.

Probably because your location. I however did have my money being "Held" and he continued to ship so I don't think he will scam anyone. May not be the best seller or the first priority to him but I'm sure you all would get your items! Best of luck.

Communication,to me,is secondary to "ships fast".I've bought more than a few things online,and if there is one thing that makes me nervous,it's lack of communication.Between Paypal and my credit card protection,I've never really worried.However.I am old-schooled,in that I believe that there is noone more important than my customer.If you take my money,I don't think I'm being bothersome inquiring its status

Communication,to me,is secondary to "ships fast".I've bought more than a few things online,and if there is one thing that makes me nervous,it's lack of communication.Between Paypal and my credit card protection,I've never really worried.However.I am old-schooled,in that I believe that there is noone more important than my customer.If you take my money,I don't think I'm being bothersome inquiring its status

That is exactly how I am! I sent him a few rude emails and he responded back with he is not a scammer etc. but then a few more emails and days go by and randomly my package shows up and it's all good. Snagged an B800 for $150 without shipping. #winning (yes I just hashtagged)

"That is exactly how I am! I sent him a few rude emails and he responded back with he is not a scammer etc. but then a few more emails and days go by and randomly my package shows up and it's all good. Snagged an B800 for $150 without shipping. #winning (yes I just hashtagged)"

...see thats where i would've f***ed up a good deal..........I lasted 5 days w/seller before I said I'd just cancel everything.
transferred money money on a Tues morn.,expecting a tracking number (which i asked for,everyday),by Friday.The weekend came and went,and Sunday night came.I sent one last e-mail Sunday night,informing him if I did not have a tracking number in 24 hrs,I would be retracting my payment.I had my tracking number the next morning and my lens on Thursday.

Just FYI, I am a former police officer and now a private investigator and I just purchased just one AB800 and a stand. I am tracking everything. I ordered and the payment was made on 12-31-2012 and have not recieved the product as of today. I have sent his info and the transaction information to a buddy in the local pd and also called a contact in Vegas to also be on watch. I have sent 3 emails as to the status and have yet to receive a response. I have just sent a final response to his info account and has 24 hours to respond before a full investigation takes place. I have attempted to call 3 times with just an answering machine.

According to his email his name is
Mike Collins, wedding advisor
Address is 410 South Rampart, Suite 390
Las Vegas, NV 89145

tele: 800-620-9534

investigating the header information on the email which came from xx.x.xxx.13 and this is from godaddy servers.
and the email was not spoofed or altered in any way. So this could be legit.

Who is shows it is owned and blocked by godaddy.
WHOIS Information
Registrant
Domains By Proxy, LLC
(480) 624-2599 Phone
(480) 624-2598 Fax
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
[email protected]...
Administrative Contact
Registration Private
Domains By Proxy, LLC
(480) 624-2599 Phone
(480) 624-2598 Fax
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
[email protected]...
Technical Contact
Registration Private
Domains By Proxy, LLC
(480) 624-2599 Phone
(480) 624-2598 Fax
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
[email protected]...
Registered Through
GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Name: theweddingavenue.com
Created on: 6/14/2012 8:52:39 AM
Expires on: 6/14/2013 8:52:39 AM
Last Updated on: 6/23/2012 10:05:14 AM
Domain Servers
NS1.WIX.COM
NS2.WIX.COM
Standard Whois Information

i will make contact with this proxy and gain more information.

I will keep everyone informed to the results as I do not play games with this type of stuff and I will get the answer.

i'd be willing to bet everything about these dealings are legit.its just not high on the sellers priority "List to do".That would certainly annoy me,If you've got the patience (i don't),those are good prices,but i know,myself,i would've bailed.

Yeah It looks to me that he has a very reputable business, and wonder why he states he's shutting down?

Everything I have uncovered shows he is legit. So I guess I can wait another week, but if not recieved by wed next week (4 weeks after purchase) I will not be so patient.

I did my background search on him before the deal too and was surprised to find out it was a real phone number etc.. never talked to him on the phone but called the number and got a secretary, I played dumb and pretended to be a potential client.

Burgh, how long till you recieved it. He told me that he was shipping it out on Jan 2 and I am still awaiting the arrival of the package.

I got it within 4 days of him telling me he was going to ship it.. but I never got the email saying he shipped it or the tracking number.

Both times he has told me "it will ship by the end of the week"

That was last Tuesday the 8th and then again on this Tuesday.15th

Most reactions

New Topics

Back