What's new

All doors lead to...

ShelbyStang

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
.....
door1copy.jpg


:wink:
 
I think this is one of the places that you could go a bit overboard with sharpening and really make the image punch. It's very nice as-is, but tonally it's a shade on the flat side.
 
Ok now I need to know what is on the other side of that door.. You had to post a photo of a door with a lock... :lol: Now I am really curious! :lol:

I really like this shot. The colors actually work for me. It could be my monitor, but I like the contrast between the dark brick and your white door. The brick frames the door very nicely. Good job!
Oh and also welcome to the forum!
 
hmm im somehow impressed with this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom