ALL my Nikon Gear for Sale + Extras

edepow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Up for sale is ALL my nikon gear. Well, the amount of gear that I’ve managed to collect...

Ideally, I’d like to trade over to Canon gear of equal value, or I can add cash if need be. If thats not possible than I’m open to offers to sell gear, ideally as a package for all of it but will part things out to the right buyers. So, here it is!

Nikon D90--$450
Few scuffs on the body, but otherwise in excellent condition. Under 15K clicks. Has taken many a great pictures for me. A great camera for a beginner to use and begin DSLR photography with!

Nikon 18-200 VRI--$200
This lens has been on many adventures to say the least. I’ve discounted the price heavily as the AF motor is broken to a degree, there is dust in the lens (doesn’t affect picture quality), and the front element is being held on with duct tape. (don’t ask me how that happened). Still functions just fine manual focusing, and the VR does too, so it’s more than capable of taking great images still! I could throw it in with the D90 as a bundle deal if so interested.

Nikon 35 f/1.8G--$150
Like new condition. Have only used a handful of times, absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Nikon 50mm f/1.8D--$90
Also Like new condition.

Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 AF-D--$800
Like new condition. Awesome lens, only used a handful of times indoors to shoot concerts. Comes with a couple of hoods, case, tripod collar.

Nikon SB-600 speedlight--$150
In great condition. Some gaffer tape holding the battery door in place, otherwise fine.

Manfrotto 055CXPRO 3 tripod + 054 Magnesium Ball Head---$525
Like new condition. Only used a handful of times. You’d be hard pressed to find any scuffs or marks on it. Will only sell them together.

Total for everything = $2,340

Will let everything go as a package for $2100, but, not opposed to parting things out and can offer grouping details.

Shoot a PM my way and we can figure it out! Pictures upon request. I have positive feedback on the fredmiranda forums to refer to.

Cheers
-EDP

Bump. Would still like to entertain trade offers before I decide to sell any gear.

Pictures would be nice. Curious to see what the 18-200 looks like :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back