What's new

Alone and waiting

Randog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
22
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Millbrae Station - Northern California

aloneandwaiting6wa.jpg
 
Thanks MiddleMarch, I agree coldness of steel and concrete only comes out in B&W - I do wish I could have got some people in this shot though.
 
nice shot..looks like it was just built..but great time too take picture like that.. and some people would of been great s u said...
 
I so miss the person who might be "alone and waiting" in this photo.
I know it was YOU who was alone and waiting and therefore decided to take a photo (a good one at that, mind!) but... with this title, at least ONE other person is sorely missing.
 
I like the shot, but as you said yourself, there is someone missing. But this being a night shot, I assume you had your camera on a tripod. And I am sure your 20D has a selftimer. You could have walked in the scene, and sit there yourself, all alone and waiting for the bus.

Very nice shot none the less!
 
Thanks Everybody for the great advice, &Denekamp I wish that the timer suggestion would of came to me as I was taking the shot - I've renamed the shot to "Nobody There" Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom