L Lord_Angelus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 38 Reaction score 1 Location Singapore Dec 27, 2005 #1
L Lord_Angelus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 38 Reaction score 1 Location Singapore Dec 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 what you think?
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #3 I like the selective coloring and the tones, but I don't see a real focal point. I think the rainbow thing hanging was supposed to be but i dont think it quite made it.
I like the selective coloring and the tones, but I don't see a real focal point. I think the rainbow thing hanging was supposed to be but i dont think it quite made it.
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Jan 6, 2006 #4 I've been there! I've been there! Good Selective coloring.