ALPA 6C, Schneider 35mm f/2.8 Curtagon and Kern-Maco-Switar 50mm f/1.8 AR. Come look!

britheguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Make me an offer! This is a rare camera in beautiful condition.

$375142_10151586162242748_142503142_n.jpg$249040_10151586159172748_578391989_n.jpg$$T2eC16ZHJHoE9n3KfvE!BRiWluTQ9Q~~60_57.JPG$$(KGrHqNHJEQFDjwVMzBBBRiWl8HgD!~~60_57.JPG$$(KGrHqJHJFcFF2Ms!KUbBRiWmPpnrQ~~60_57.JPG$$(KGrHqVHJEIFE3mrpL0fBRi(7mIykg~~60_57.JPG$$T2eC16FHJIkE9qU3iLVjBRi(74uRww~~60_57.JPG

If you want sample images I am more than happy to comply! This camera is a beautiful shooter no doubt.
Alpa 6c
Camera has been fully tested to confirm all functions are properly working. We have film tested the camera and have received outstanding results both with black and white and color film. Test shots and additional photos available upon request. All shutter speeds are accurate, no hesitation in the slow speeds either. Exposures were excellent, although we used an external meter. Camera meter is responsive to light, but is inaccurate by about 4 stops. Proper spacing between exposures, no overlaps or double exposures (gears are good). Shutter curtain is light tight, no pinholes or wrinkles. Mirror is in good shape, no scratches or spots. Focusing screen looks very good, split screen is nice and bright Finder is a bit dull but nothing out of the ordinary for a camera of this age.
Condition
Only 2 notable cosmetic condition issues: the top part of the prism has worn off a bit and there are some small paint chips and wear on the front left side of the camera (please see photos). Other than that, there are a few signs of cosmetic wear, but for the most part the camera looks like it was in the case most of its life. Please see photos for a full idea of the items condition (we have included a lot and have more upon request).
35mm Schneider Curtagon
Alpa-Curtagon Schneider 35mm F/2.8 lens in excellent condition. Lens looks hardly used and the optics are near perfect.
Comes with original hood, front cap, and rear cap
Cosmetically the lens is in near perfect shape. Only a couple small signs of wear, no major paint loss, chips, or dents. There is some minor paint wear around the front hood bay from taking the hood on and off. hood is in excellent shape, and the logo is still intact. Focus is smooth but a little noisy. Aperture blades are clean and dry, the mechanism works well and stops down properly. Coating is beautiful and flawless. No scratches or imperfections on the front or rear glass. There are a few small spots internally that don't look like fungus, but lens has been exposed to UV sunlight to ensure no fungus growth.
Test shots with this lens look absolutely phenomenal. This 50+ year old lens is still a performer if you are going to use it. We have film tested it and the multi coating gives excellent colors and is very sharp even by todays standards.
The story goes that the Alpa factory had a separate area for testing lenses before they installed the Alpa mount to make sure that every copy of every lens was the best example. This means that every lens in the Alpa mount was one of the best copies of that particular lens, and this lens is no different. Please contact us if you would like more photos or some test shot examples.
Kern-Maco-Switar 50mm
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Haven't done a write up for this beautiful lens because I am hesitant to let it go. It is in almost pristine condition cosmetically and optically. If you want more info and want to make a serious offer, PM me!

Thanks for looking! I would love to answer any questions you have and respond to any offers! This camera is posted around a few places, so act quick!
[/FONT]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back