What's new

Alphabet wall

Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
636
Location
United States, PNW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was rummaging through my wife's old HTC phone - anyway - got this image off of it - put a fake filter on each edge to under expose and post.

For an HTC a few years ago, I didn't think this was a bad shot! A lil out of focus here n there, but I enjoyed the colors. 4.6mm and an ISO of 105 - weird phone!

It's a wall in London. Opposite Liverpool St Station, round the corner from the Dirty Dick's pub!

 
The weird DOF makes it look like a toy. Interesting... x2.
 
Wow! This is pretty neat. I love the vibrant colors. Definitely not.something you see every day!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom