Amanda for Admin

Amanda for Admin????

• Total voters
I'll vote for her...but first I want to see more participation in a certain thread in a certain forum.

:eyebrows:

I think maybe she hasn't been posting because she's been limited as moderator. Just a thought...

Hehe...trying to stir up trouble. Actually, she posted just yesterday, or maybe it was this morning, in response to me! :p

photobug said:
That weren't scorn, that were dissin'!

And probably stupid besides.

But it were funny! :lol:
You're a brave man Jim; you make me proud! :p

There are so many wonderful things to comment on here in this THE GREATEST THREAD TO EVER GRACE THE PHOTO FORUM.

Firstly, thank you to my campaign manager, Zach, for making such a glorious and wise thread, I shall bestow upon you a thousand kisses and they can be claimed within thy Kingdom on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Tobes is a wise man, he knows when not to mess with a girl. Tobes, for this I would make you Supreme Knickers Checker. What does the Supreme Knickers Checker do? Well, he checks that all of the girls in TPFLand are indeed wearing their knickers. If they are not, well, he can decide what happens to them.

Scott...you my good sir, are so wise beyond your years that you are almost Confucious like. Let it be known that my chief venting cushion's(psychologist) name is in fact Aphrodite. Therefore, for equating the love goddess with myself, you will be crowned the official TPFLAnd Confusciouslike Dude. On every day without sunshine, you will be given the day off to tend to your roses and donkeys.

Big Bug, I would have crowned Senior bug/flower and cloud photographer but he may have to be smited first. I am still deciding.,....hang on, seeing as I adore Big Bug I shall let him off, just this once.

Sharkie, just for being cool you will be my Chief MilkBath Warmer. Your job will be to obviously keep the milkbath topped up and at the right temperature. Do your job to satisfaction, and you will be allowed to join in.

Big Mike...I do not know what it is you speak of. :fakeshockedsmilie:

Not Never will be crowned my right hand girlie...boys get your minds out of the gutter. Neve and I will roam the lands sprinkling our love essence and allowing our photograph to be taken at any time of day. We shall be lightly robed.

Mindykins, I will allow you to choose whatever job you like.

If anyone else would like to put forward something useful to this thread, you will be assigned a position in the Amanda Kingdom of TPFLand- where happy dreams come true.

manda said:
There are so many wonderful things to comment on here in this THE GREATEST THREAD TO EVER GRACE THE PHOTO FORUM.

Firstly, thank you to my campaign manager, Zach, for making such a glorious and wise thread, I shall bestow upon you a thousand kisses and they can be claimed within thy Kingdom on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Tuesday and Wednesdays have been moved to the top of my favorite days of the week list... :D

MARK!!!! Long time no post yo! We've missed your ever-witty comments and great advice!!! Are you coming back, or just stopping in to say hi?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back