T TJH1023 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 18, 2010 #1 I took these at the botanical gardens in fort worth, TX. 1 2 3 4 5 6 Tim Nikon D60 Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
rusty9 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 563 Reaction score 0 Location Madison, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 18, 2010 #2 You sure took a lot of pics of some square insects w/ red x's on their back. I like the gray backgroud too.
You sure took a lot of pics of some square insects w/ red x's on their back. I like the gray backgroud too.
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 18, 2010 #3 Check this thread out, Tim. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html Would like to see your photos..
Check this thread out, Tim. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html Would like to see your photos..
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 18, 2010 #4 reznap said: Check this thread out, Tim. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html Would like to see your photos.. Click to expand... +1
reznap said: Check this thread out, Tim. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html Would like to see your photos.. Click to expand... +1
T TJH1023 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Bugger I thought I did what the tutorial said. I have a flikr account and tried to link them sorry guys I will try and fix it. I am glad you like the very elusive red x back grey bugs :blushing: Tim
Bugger I thought I did what the tutorial said. I have a flikr account and tried to link them sorry guys I will try and fix it. I am glad you like the very elusive red x back grey bugs :blushing: Tim
T TJH1023 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Ok it should be fixed:lmao: