A Adam934MX TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Sep 30, 2009 #1 Comments and criticism greatly appreciated. :thumbup: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Heck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 988 Reaction score 7 Location New York, Bronx/Westchester Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2009 #2 Impressive set. The B&W works well on the first one but I like to see color on the 4th but that's just my take. Other than that good work.
Impressive set. The B&W works well on the first one but I like to see color on the 4th but that's just my take. Other than that good work.
Primo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location Torrance, Ca. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 16, 2009 #3 Your angle on that 4th photo justifies the hell out of the riders handle over that bike, I just wish you took it a split second later so the back end of the bike was captured and it was kicking up some dirt. The rest are just meh.
Your angle on that 4th photo justifies the hell out of the riders handle over that bike, I just wish you took it a split second later so the back end of the bike was captured and it was kicking up some dirt. The rest are just meh.
tiffjense TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Calgary Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2009 #4 Great SHOTS!! I like the B&W shots the best, looks great! I wish I could ride like that.
S silentfallen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location Medicine Hat, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 16, 2009 #5 very nice.. makes me miss my klx-450...
Big TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 1,227 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2009 #6 An amateur going pro...
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 17, 2009 #7 They're ALL perfect, great shots, would love to see more!
PHILLIP MAC TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2009 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 17, 2009 #8 This is very good work shows a good eye A little less depth of field and more contrast on the 1st one but 2,4,5 really good
This is very good work shows a good eye A little less depth of field and more contrast on the 1st one but 2,4,5 really good
Phranquey TPF Noob! Joined Feb 16, 2008 Messages 1,524 Reaction score 10 Location Dayton, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 17, 2009 #9 Heck said: Impressive set. The B&W works well on the first one but I like to see color on the 4th but that's just my take. Other than that good work. Click to expand... Great series...:thumbup: I'm of the same mindset. I like seeing scenics & people in B&W, but I prefer seeing motorsports in full color.
Heck said: Impressive set. The B&W works well on the first one but I like to see color on the 4th but that's just my take. Other than that good work. Click to expand... Great series...:thumbup: I'm of the same mindset. I like seeing scenics & people in B&W, but I prefer seeing motorsports in full color.