Amateur "photographer" looking for critiques

Beautiful pictures, if you don't have the time to photograph then you could be a model. Very beautiful

Like Schwetty said?

You will always be Schwetty to me. Even if your screen name doesn't say it anymore. :lol:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, trying to stalk her and lure her in already?!?!?!?!?!?

The first shot reminded me of your set with the hottie by the tunnel.

Stalk? Hardly. :lol:

But your second statement is probably why I feel this need to make a statement like "let me photograph you!!". That was actually the same comparison I made, haha. Both the OP and Alexa have a certain set of features that you don't see all the time, and that I personally, find to be beautiful.

I am a married, straight, female... so stalking has nothing to do with it... HOWEVER... I am fully capable of identifying a beautiful female and I'm not so shy as not to be able to state it. :sexywink: :hug::

Its cool. I totally get why. She definitely has the look I know you find intriguing.

i really like that first photo. contrast between the hair and the background definatly makes her stand out. I was going to ask where she was cause i'd love to shoot what I thought was her model. now that I know it's her it feels awkward lol. great job at this poing but definatly find someone to shoot, won't get 200 chances at a wedding to get a shot, it's usually one or two if yoru lucky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back